Assembler Posted 10/16/2019
Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product.
- Set up equipment
- Perform quality checks on products and parts
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production processes
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma, GED, and/or 1-3 years of related experience or training.
Please mail resume to:
J-Star Motion Corporation
ATTN: Leslie Forth (HR)
500 West Street
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
or email to: