Robotic Weld Operator Posted 10/29/2019
Work as part of a team having responsibility for metal fabrication/welding of an entire product or component of a product.
- Selection of proper program and equipment set up.
- Perform minor program adjustments.
- Perform wire change over and tip changes.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
- Assist in troubleshooting failures.
- Accurate completion of all required documentation.
- Follow all required PPE guidelines.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma, GED, and/or 1-3 years of related experience or training.
Please mail resume to:
J-Star Motion Corporation
ATTN: Leslie Forth (HR)
500 West Street
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
or email to: