Powder Coat Technician Posted 10/16/2019
This position is responsible for powder coating system troubleshooting and quality checks.
- Maintain pre-treatment equipment, spray booths (manual and automatic), ovens, and manual powder gun applicators.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying work instructions, paint specifications, and parts lists.
- Monitors machine gauges and equipment to detect defects or deviations from standards, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Inspects parts for quality.
- Assist when problems occur with fixed equipment and automatic gun adjustments for the various hanging arrangements.
- Works with 5s & visual controls.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Operates hand and power tools to complete assemblies.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- two+ years previous powder coating experience
Please mail resume to:
J-Star Motion Corporation
ATTN: Leslie Forth (HR)
500 West Street
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
or email to: